Cocktail Ron Cola
Rum cola recipe
Cocktail recipe Rum cola Preparation time5 min
- White rum 50ml
- Glue 140ml
- Ice cubes 180g
- Lime juice 10ml
- File a couple of slices
- Measuring glass
- cocktail spoon
- tube glass
Why combine rum with coke?
Cola drinks add a touch of acidity and sweetness to the mix, something that leaves a very pleasant sensation on the palate and combines perfectly with rum distillates. In addition, the large amount of ice and its freshness creates an excellent recipe to quench thirst. If you want to prepare this Cuban drink correctly, here are the steps:
1. In the highball glass, place enough ice to cover two-thirds of the glass.
2. Add the lime juice to the Rum that you have previously measured.
3. Now, carefully, pour the rum and cola of your choice into the glass with ice at the same time. This will allow them to mix gently as they fall and will prevent any bubbles from being lost.
4. Mix with the spoon lightly
5. Add more cola if needed and garnish the drink with lime wedges.
There are many other variants of this cocktail, in which wine is mixed with coke or gin, but we will analyze them another time. In the meantime, enjoy!