Children’s tongue twisters allow little ones to spend a time full of fun and laughter. Also, they are the best opportunity to improve the articulation of words while reciting them as quickly as possible. And, even if they make mistakes several times, the important thing is to encourage them to master even the difficult tongue twisters.
Difficult tongue twisters are difficult-to-say sentences or phrases that are made up of words that sound similar to each other. Hence, it is a challenge for those who seek to pronounce them and, even more so, if they do it quickly. If you are looking for tongue twisters in Spanish that challenge the skills of children and even parents, check out the following.
Difficult tongue twisters
Within these you will find some popular tongue twisters made up of complicated words. Which, can help the child to put aside their problems of rotacism, sigmatism or pronunciation in general, by practicing tongue twisters with s, r and many other short tongue twisters.
- Pablito stuck a little nail in the bald spot of a bald guy. A little nail stuck Pablito in the bald spot of a bald guy. What little nail did Pablito nail?
- The one who is sixty sits down, the one who is tired sits down. If you feel like you’re sixty, you’ve earned the seat.
- Hugo had a tube, but the tube he had broke. To get back the tube he had, he had to buy a tube just like the tube he had.
- Three sad tigers swallowed wheat in three sad junk sitting behind a wheat field. Sitting behind a wheat field, three sad tigers swallowed wheat in three sad dishes.
- When you tell stories, count how many stories you tell, because if you don’t count how many stories you tell, you will never know how many stories you tell.
- Iron plate with four plates. How many irons does Pancha iron with?
- Tomorrow Mariana Magaña will unravel the tangle that Mariana Magaña entangles.
- Erre with erre, guitar; erre with erre, lane: fast the cars roll, fast the railway.
- In the parts of parts that you distribute, I see that parts soon for another part. But if you part, you part me from part to part.
- Confucius confabulated a confused confabulation confused he didn’t trust the confused confabulation that Confucius had just confabulated.
Long difficult tongue twisters
Funny tongue twisters can be a good option to practice and entertain yourself in a group. In this sense, long tongue twisters contain very picturesque and funny phrases. Thus, attractive to memorize .
- I have a pinto, pipiripinta, pipirialegre and fat hen, which has three pinto, pipiripinto, pipirialegres and fat chicks. If the hen hadn’t been pipiripinta, pipirialegre and fat; the chicks would not have been pinto, pipiripinto, pipirialegres and fat.
- A very tongue twister created a very tongue twister. Neither the best nor the most tongue-twister could tongue – twister such a tongue-twister.
- They have told me a saying, which they say I have said. That saying is wrongly said, because if I had said it, it would be, better said, than that saying that they say that one day I said.
- If my taste liked the taste that likes my taste. Your taste would like the taste that likes my taste. But since your taste does not like the taste that likes my taste. My taste does not like the taste that likes your taste.
- María Chuchena roofed her shack, and a roofer who was passing by said to her: María Chuchena, do you roof your hut or someone else’s? I didn’t roof my hut, nor did I roof someone else’s, which roofed Maria Chuchena’s hut.
Tongue twisters to level up
If you consider that the children have pronounced all the Spanish tongue twisters and even mastered the difficult words to write; Then you will find some tongue twisters to achieve a pronunciation of another level.
- The otorhinolaryngologist from parangaricutirimicuaro wants to desotolaryngarparangaricutirimicuaro. The deotolaryngaparangaricutimicuador who manages to deotolaryngealing it will be a good deotolaryngaparangaricutimicuador.
- I have an unraveling doll, who will unravel it for me? The despelicuecipelicrespador that despelicuecipelicrepe me, good despelicuecipelicrespador will be.
- Deoxyribonucleic acid is to be deacidodeoxyribonucleicoize. The one that deacidodesoxyribonucleicoizes it will be a good deacidodeoxyribonucleicoizer.
tongue twisters in childhood
These linguistic challenges made up of words that are difficult to pronounce, although they generate fun between mistakes, are recommended for children to develop their language. In addition, tongue twisters in primary school are a great educational challenge to exercise vocabulary and accuracy.
In this same context, practicing the articulation of difficult words in Spanish through these alternatives ensures the fight against dyslalias , which are alterations that prevent the pronunciation of some phonemes. Likewise, tongue twisters turn out to be tools that improve the speed of speech , exercise the muscles of the face and tongue.
By achieving verbal fluency, thanks to difficult tongue twisters, the child will be encouraged to put aside the fear of getting stuck when speaking in public. Therefore, they are a good alternative to reduce tension before going on stage. In addition to this, tongue twisters exercise memory , since between several practices the phrases are learned quickly and fluently. Finally, the tongue twisters invite children to increase their interest and dedication to overcome the challenges and recite each sentence with greater speed.
How to pronounce tongue twisters?
These complicated phrases that contain very similar syllables and sounds can be difficult to pronounce at first. But, when starting your practice, the first thing is to opt for short and difficult tongue twisters. And, once overcome, increase the level.
A similar case must occur with difficult words. Try to pronounce them over and over again, until you master their pronunciation. Also, it is feasible to separate them until finding the meaning of each of the syllables that compose them.
In conclusion, very difficult tongue twisters turn out to be a good alternative to enjoy family time and at the same time improve language. But, if you want to try other alternatives, practice with some riddles or educational toys that ensure the entertainment and cognitive, social, emotional and physical development of the child.