Despite its time on the market, GTA San Andreas continues to appear in the lists of the best games of all time and remains one of the most loved Grand Theft Auto by fans of the franchise. In this article, you will find all the San Andreas PC cheats and codes that will help you get away with it and take over the city of San Andreas.
GTA San Andreas was one of the great titles that appeared in 2004 for PlayStation 2 and that later made the leap to other platforms, such as gaming computers (if you click here, you will find several purchase options). One of the keys to the success of this title was the freedom it offered the player, as well as the possibility of walking around a map that is still one of the largest seen in a video game. At the same time, among the GTA San Andreas tricks to hook the player, there was the possibility of changing our character’s appearance, buying clothes, changing his hairstyle, getting tattoos or even making him fat.
The missions in GTA San Andreas were long and, on many occasions, really complicated. Additionally, the game was packed with secrets and side quests that were triggered by passing through certain locations or meeting certain characters. In this sense, this is something common in franchise games, which expand their gameplay by adding some extras like the jumps in GTA V or the hunting camera. As well as with the GTA 5 tricks that make vehicles and weapons appear for the protagonists.
Today, GTA San Andreas is still a highly loved game by gamers and streamers who enjoy Twitch commands, while wreaking havoc in San Andreas.
The GTA SA cheats on PC are very easy to activate, since you only have to type the codes that we offer you below. Instead, the San Andreas cheats for PS4 will be different as they require you to press the buttons in a certain order.
Cheats GTA SA PC
These cheats activate various options for the player, which will make the game more or less easy and will allow you to beat the game much faster.
- BAGUVIX: Invincibility.
- HESOYAM: Infinite money, bulletproof vest and increased health.
- VKYPQCF: Infinite resistance.
- CVWKXAM: Infinite oxygen for diving.
- MUNASEF: Infinite adrenaline.
- AEDUWNV: Not being hungry.
- WANRLTW : Infinite ammo.
- AIYPWZQP: Parachute.
- ROCKETMAN: Jet pack .
- NCSGDAG: Assassin level for all weapons.
This set of tricks allows you to improve some of the protagonist’s abilities and give him specials such as super jumps or the mega-strong punch.
- BTCDBCB: Make CJ fat.
- BUFFMEUP: Turn CJ into a muscle man.
- KVGYZQK: Make CJ very skinny.
- CJPHONEHOME: Very high BMX jumps.
- NATURALTALENT: Perfect driving.
- WORSHIPME: Respect to the fullest.
- IAVENJQ : Mega strong punches.
- SZCMAWO: Instant death.
- KANGAROO: CJ jumps very high.
- HELLOLADIES: Sex Appeal to the max.
With the following cheats, you will be able to get the different CJ weapon sets and an amount of ammo for each of them. If you repeat the same trick, you will increase the amount of ammunition, but if you change the trick, you will change the set of weapons that he carries.
- LXGIWYL: Weapons Set 1 containing AK-47, spray, 9mm, SMG, rifle, flare gun, Molotov cocktail, baseball bat and brass knuckle.
- PROFESSIONALSKIT: Weapons set 2 containing: sawed-off shotgun, knife, fire extinguisher, Tec 9, flamethrower, sniper rifle and Desert Eagle.
- UZUMYMW: Weapons set 3 containing: Stinger, C4 explosives, pistol with silencer, chainsaw and MP5.
With the following tricks you can do with some of the most impressive vehicles in the game.
- OHDUDE: Hunter Helicopter.
- AIWPRTON: Rhino tank.
- AFSNMSMW: Flying Boats.
- PGGOMOY: Driving with greater sensitivity.
- CQZIJMB: Random sports car.
- RZHSUEW: Golf cart.
- EEGCYXT: Dozer.
- ITSALLBULL: Bulldozer.
- AGBDLCID: Monster Truck.
- FLYINGTOSTUNT: Random plane.
- JUMPJET: Hydra, plane.
- SPEEDFREAK: Nitro in cars.
- RIPAZHA: Flying cars.
- JCNRUAD : Invulnerable cars.
- OLDSPEEDEMON: Blooding Banger.
- FOURWHEELFUN: Quad.
- VROCKPOKEY: Random racing car.
- PDNEJOH: Sports Hotring Racer.
- VPJTQWV: Random Sports.
- AQTBCODX: Romero, hearse.
- JQNTDMH: Ranchera.
- URKQSRK: Special stunt plane.
- KRIJEBR: Limousine.
- TRUEGRIME: Garbage truck.
- AMOMHRER: Gasoline truck.
- KGGGDKP: Hovercraft Vortex.
- CELEBRITYSTATUS: Luxury car.
- WHERESTHEFUNERAL: Hearse 2.
Cheats for the police and the army
These tricks will make the police stop following you or, on the contrary, you will increase your wanted level by filling the streets with law enforcement officers who will chase you.
- TURNDOWNTHEHEAT: Completely removes the police wanted level.
- TURNUPTHEHEAT: Increases the police wanted level.
- BRINGINTON: Increases the police wanted level to the maximum.
- TESTEDUCATIONALSKILLS: Removes the current police wanted level.
- AEZAKMI: The police never persecute the character.
tricks for pedestrians
GTA San Andreas is full of life and with these cheats any pedestrian can become a real challenge.
- SJMAHPE: Any pedestrian can be recruited and they all carry guns.
- FOOOXFT: Armed pedestrians.
- BAGOWPG: A bounty hunter appears and chases the character.
- BGLUAWML: All pedestrians are armed and aggressive.
- BEKKNQV: All women are attracted to CJ.
- AJLOJYQY: Pedestrians fight each other.
- ROCKETMAYHEM: Pedestrians can be recruited and they all carry missile launchers.
- YLTEICZ: Drivers get aggressive.
Codes to change the weather
If the weather in San Andreas seems repetitive to you or you simply want to change it, with the following tricks you will decide what the weather is like in the city at all times.
- ICKPYH: The weather is always sunny.
- MGHXYRM: A storm begins.
- AFZLLQL: Sunny day.
- CWJXUOC: Sandstorm.
- AUIFRVQS: It starts to rain.
- ALNSFMZO: The weather will always be cloudy.
- OFVIAC: Change the color of the sky so that it is always orange.
- CFVFGMJ: The weather will always be rainy.
- NIGHTPROWLER: It will always be night.
With this latest set of cheats you will be able to introduce some changes in the aesthetics of the game, making the game different.
- GUSNHDE: All cars become Ferraris.
- FVTMNBZ: Cars from the field zones appear on the streets.
- BGKGTJH: The streets are filled with utility cars.
- EVERYONEISRICH: All cars become tuned racing cars.
- EVERYONEISPOOR: All cars become junkyard cars.
- SLOWITDOWN: Slow motion.
- GHOSTTOWN: The city remains empty, like a ghost town.
- LLQPFBN: All the cars on the street are pink.
- STINGLIKEABEE: Cars will fly away when hit.
- WHEELSONLYPLEASE: All cars are invisible.
- ONLYHOMIESALLOWED: The streets are filled with members of CJ’s gang.
- MROEMZH: The streets are filled with members of rival gangs.
- BIFBUZZ: The streets are filled with members of all gangs.
- CRAZYTOWN: The game adopts a funhouse theme.
- PRIEBJ: The game adopts a clown theme.
- CPKTNWT: All cars on screen explode.
- IOWDLAC: The street fills with black cars.
- NINJATOWN: The game adopts a ninja theme.
- CIKGCGX: The game adopts a festive theme.
- SPEEDITUP: Increases the speed of the game.
- ZEIIVG: All traffic lights are green.
- PPGWJHT: The gameplay becomes much faster.
- YSOHNUL: The game clock runs faster, which makes the hours pass faster.
Remember that when entering the codes you must respect capital letters and spaces. At the same time, we remind you that GTA San Andreas cheats for PS4 are different.